Do you have experience working across both mobile and web projects? Do you care about continuous deployment? Are you excited to mentor and advise developers on many different teams on how they can deploy to the cloud better? If so, we’ve got a great role for you to work in a fast-paced and exciting new team!
We care about hiring great people so you’ll be working with a team that cares. We support each other with problems, push each other to get better and celebrate success together.
Software engineers, testers, product owners, project managers, business analysts and designers all collaborate as equals on projects to make the best product possible. Every day’s progress is a communal effort and you’ll be a valued member of the team.
We have a structured progression framework to support development plans and career growth for each person within engineering. You ll get close support from your line manager with your day to day work as well as looking at the bigger picture of your career growth and knowledge development.
We develop web and mobile applications in a variety of different languages and frameworks, with AWS as our primary cloud platform. Our CI/CD infrastructure varies with what makes sense – we have to balance customer requirements with making sure we have the right tools for the job and you will be an integral part of influencing these technology choices.
- Support teams with creation of AWS Cloud formation or terraform
- Provide advice and guidance on AWS or Kubernetes best practices
- Work to ensure that the process from code commit to deployment is secure
- Aim to support the adoption of consistent standards across a diverse set of teams and projects for monitoring, performance and security
- Assist teams in mobile, web and backend (AWS & Kubernetes) projects to set up and maintain CI pipeline
- Experience with AWS & Kubernetes best practices or kubernetes
- Experience writing infrastructure as code (SAM templates, cloudformation or terraform)
- Great communication & mentoring skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with bitbucket pipelines, bitrise and/or Azure devops
- AWS certified
- Kubernetes certification
- Personal development and progression plans including 6 learning and development days and personal training budget
- Turbo charge your personal and professional skills with O Reilly Learning
- 32 days holiday a year (inc bank holidays, which you re free to take whenever you want)
- Enhanced maternity
- Paternity and adoption leave policies
- Private medical insurance (and wellbeing incentives, deals and discounts) with Vitality
- Access to a financial wellbeing platform (via Bippit)
- A Macbook Pro and other top tech to help you
- Regular social events (in person and remotely)
- Cycle to work scheme
- A competitive salary which we ll discuss with you at the start of the hiring process
- YuLife employee benefits and lots more!
- Recruiter Call
- Culture + Practices
- Final Interview
AWS, Kubernetes, TerraformAWS, Kubernetes, Terraform