Chester CH1 3BQ
Job Title: Graduate Graphic Designer
Job type: Full-time
Work Location: Chester CH1 3BQ
- You will be a real team player whilst ensuring attention to detail in delivering a high standard of accuracy within tight timescales.
- You will need to be a self-motivated
- You will be able to push projects through by pro-actively seeking feedback and moving things forward need a level of tenacity and ability to explain concepts to people in our changing environment
- You will be able to take a brief and from start to finish
- You will be able to artwork all your own work
- Experience of front-end web design
- Thorough knowledge and experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & After Effects)
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Digital design experience
- Print and web knowledge
- Visual Arts related degree
- A solid understanding of color management across print and web.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Creation of landing pages
- Video & Photography
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery of projects to agreed deadlines
- Work needs to match to the Sykes brand and of an excellent quality
If you are interested above job profiles please share your updated CV and following details given below.
Willing to work in Chester CH1 3BQ:
Willing to work on Permanent:
Any interviews in pipeline:
Any offer in hand :
Reason for Job change:
Availability for an in person interview:
Availability for an telephonic interview: