M3, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Are you an experienced creative Digital and Graphic Designer looking for a new, long term career with a reputable employer? If that is you, look no further.
Our client’s goal is to develop business relationships to make revenue contribution, provide a professional, high quality, competitive & responsive service, foster links with industry, commerce and business experts, and contribute to local communities by the promotion of collaborative training and development opportunities.
In this role as a Digital Designer, you will report to the head of marketing, as you take responsibility for the creation and delivery of a range of cross platform digital projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the all relevant departments to develop digital and print ready assets for a number of marketing channels, as well as maintaining and/or improving current digital initiatives.
The role requires a commercially minded individual that has the demonstrable knowledge and experience of digital platforms such as WordPress, HTML, PHP and CSS, along with traditional design software such as In-Design and Photoshop.
Key responsibilities include:
* Development and maintenance of microsites
* Providing maintenance to the main website when required
* Producing designed and print ready assets to assist with brand exposure, event marketing and delivery
* Assist with driving traffic to the company websites, providing analysis of where to focus improvements
* Developing design materials for both on and offline marketing channels
* Building and testing landing pages and online forms to drive enquires
* Produce promotional marketing assets
* Work with the marketing department to produce content for digital assets
* Manage digital and design projects for departments, collaborate with the broader organisation and external partners
* Articulating and presenting creative ideas and solutions to the department and stakeholders
* Ability to work on multiple projects assigning priority to workload and deadlines
You will essentially:
* Have an excellent working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, PHP and CSS
* Extensive skills using Adobe creative suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
* Have the ability to turn design briefs into a quality assets
* Experience of Google Analytics and similar tools
* Self-starter, self-motivated and independent thinker who is also a strong team player
* Knowledgeable and interested in digital design techniques
* Strong commercial awareness and attention to detail
* Well organised and structured in business processes
* Ability to work to multiple deadlines
* Project management skills are desirable.
Imediate start available – Free onsite parking