The speed read:
An innovative integrated marketing agency is looking for a Workflow Manager to coordinate the resourcing of their creative team.
This independent agency produces innovative integrated campaigns for B2B tech audiences. All their work has a digital output, anything from e-books, websites, films, animation to digital campaigns.
You ll be:
- Working within a team of in-house designers, artworkers, animators, video editors, developers, project managers, copywriters, and consultants to deliver digital content campaigns.
- Managing the flow of tasks through the studio, allocating resources to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Supporting the creative director and senior team ensuring processes are followed.
- Working with account and project teams, taking responsibility for pipeline management and ensuring everyone knows what they re doing, why and by when.
- Running regular studio stand-ups to check everyone s on track.
- Reporting on the status of concurrent projects to multiple stakeholders.
You ll have:
- 4+ years experience working in a similar role, ideally within an agency environment.
- Clear communications and strong organisation skills.
- A love for developing and maintaining great working relationships.
- An understanding of how creative work gets made and delivered.
- Familiarity with relevant traffic management and project delivery software such as Mavelink.
You’re highly collaborative and a confident decision maker.
3 days a week from the office in Holborn.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.