Ford & Stanley Limited
Ford & Stanley Limited
Web & Mobile Applications Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer (web & mobile applications) required to create something special for an AI driven product that is the brainchild of one of the UK’s most successful business minds and has gathered strong interest from one of the world’s largest banks.
Rewarded with stock options after a qualifying period, this is one of an extremely limited number of opportunities in the East Midlands that could make a huge difference in the financial outlook of the successful candidates in a relatively short time frame.
The product is an AI computing platform that enables extensive knowledge mapping and is targeted at organisation involved in research and development. Don’t be fooled by the big names on the market in this arena, the true power of AI is just about to get started and our client is regarded as at the forefront of the sector, working with top universities, tech leaders and with strong interest from the some of the world’s largest banks.
The current objective is to take the product from stealth start up to functioning business and to do this we are looking for geeks who absolutely love their craft.
With £10million already invested this start up organisation, with a specialised team of 12, using the very latest tech in high performance computing has already developed a powerful and fully functional MVP and is in the final stages of shaping the organization for its next stage of growth.
Your level of work experience as a graphic designer is far less important than your capability. You will be responsible for creating visually stunning and user-friendly designs for both web and mobile platforms. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate this capability from either their own private works or from their work experience.
You will be working directly with a business person whose products you will have definitely heard of and likely interacted with; the team are focused, hard-working, creative and recognized as amongst the best in their field.
- Design Creation: Develop and implement creative design solutions for web and mobile applications that align with brand guidelines and user experience strategies.
- User Experience Focus: Design user-centric interfaces for a variety of digital platforms, focusing on usability, clarity, engagement and aesthetic appeal.
- Collaboration: Work closely with UX/UI designers, developers, and product manager to ensure designs are technically viable.
- Brand Consistency: Maintain consistency in visual elements across all digital platforms.
- Trend Awareness: Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, technologies, and tools in web and mobile application design.
- Project Management: Handle multiple projects simultaneously
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for candidates who will do whatever it takes to make the product perfect. Work experience is far less important than capability BUT we need people that can make it very obvious how good they are through a portfolio of web and application designs that showcase their undoubted skill set.
You will be asked to present a portfolio of your work as part of the shortlisting process.
- Bachelors Degree in Design, Visual Arts or related
- Demonstrable experience (professional or personal) of graphic design for Web & Mobile applications
- Expertise in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), Sketch, and Figma.
The office is based in Derby however, we will consider candidates on a hybrid basis that can comfortably come to the offices on a regular basis.
£30,000-£65,000 depending upon experience
Lucrative stock options will be applied after a qualifying period.
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.