Role: UX DesignerSalary: Up to £60’000Location: Hybrid – Travel to Surrey up to 2x p/cm
A great opportunity to join a market leading, worldwide client with a focus on making clean and accessible designs on both web and app. You will be joining a versatile team with the chance to work on numerous projects, honing your skills in multiple areas of design.
- Experience of SaaS
- B2C and End to End Journey experience
- E-commerce background is advantageous
- Professional experience in an E-commerce design role
- Experience in conducting user and design research
- Experience working hands-on with developers within an Agile environment
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma
- Experience using brand standards and design systems
- Experience core visual design principles and practices including typography, layout, and color theory
- Discover user goals and friction points to overcome within current user journeys via interviews, focus groups, job shadowing, and observation.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with Product Management to realise the best experiences and work flows that provide the highest value to meet or exceed customer and user expectations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, Product Managers, Agile team, and UX team to understand all design options and viewpoints; incorporate ideas and feedback into cohesive design ideas.
- Design world class SaaS experiences that support and enhance the user’s experience and the brand
- Analyse designs and workflows utilising qualitative research techniques on prototypes, models, and mock-ups to determine user comprehension, usability, and accessibility.
- Communicate design ideas to development team members, product owners, and stakeholders to solicit feedback and provide design leadership.
- Execute designs with the development teams to achieve the best user experience possible and adapt to technological opportunities and limitations.
- Support the brand and design system by advocating for best practices and standards based on usability, accessibility, and design principles.