We are seeking a skilled UX Developer with expertise in Magento, WordPress, React, and mobile app development, to work with a client of ours in the energy-efficient heating industry who are expanding their range of physical and digital products.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of creative and technical skills, with a strong focus on user experience across their various platforms.
Always working with the user in mind, you will design, develop, test and bring visions to life by collaborating with expert designers and developers. Working to continuously improve customer touchpoints to ensure a seamless interface experience. If you’re a passionate UX Developer and you have a drive to create exceptional user experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV, portfolio, and a brief cover letter detailing your experience and passion for UX development.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop user-friendly interfaces and experiences across their Magento and WordPress sites, React apps, and mobile applications.
- Work closely with UI designers to translate design concepts into interactive user interfaces on various platforms.
- Implement designs on Magento, WordPress, React, and mobile platforms, ensuring responsive and optimized performance.
- Ensure seamless user experience across desktop, mobile, and web apps.
- Conduct user testing sessions and gather feedback to refine and improve the user experience.
- Stay updated with the latest UX trends, tools, and technologies, and integrate them into our platforms as appropriate.
- Address any UX issues or challenges, ensuring a seamless user journey across all touchpoints.
- Create and maintain documentation related to UX designs, user flows, and interactions.
- Embracing the values or our business and becoming a brand ambassador, consistently contributing to our culture and driving the growth of the business.
What you’ll bring
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers and developers to bring visions to life.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A deep understanding of the importance of user-centred design.
- Proven experience as a UX Developer or similar role, with a portfolio showcasing past projects on Magento, WordPress, React, and mobile apps.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
What you’ll get
- Optional hybrid working, once probation completed (Mon/Fridays in the office, hybrid 2 days out of Tues/Weds/Thurs)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 month fully paid sabbatical after each 5 year’s continuous service
- Great development opportunities
- Perkbox subscription – access to free weekly perks, discounts, Boxx fitness app and wellness hub
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years continuous service.
- Team bonding and social activities.
- Free Food Fridays (Fish and Chips and Pizza are regularly on the menu!)
- Annual volunteering day.
- An idyllic location away from the hustle and bustle, but just 5 mins from historic town centre.