Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology, by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector.
Capco s ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs, award-winning Be Yourself at Work culture and diverse talent. Our approach is tailor-made to fit with each client s problem with an emphasis on building long-term strategic partnerships that foster collaboration and trust. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you re encouraged to . We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we d love to know what makes you different.
About the role:
We are looking for empathetic and inquisitive people with proven experience designing digital products and services – ideally within Financial Services and a consulting environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced UX Designers looking for a highly diverse, client-facing role where no two projects are the same. If you have strong observation, critical thinking and inter-personal skills as well as impeccable attention to detail along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment then we are looking for you.
- Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging
- Facilitate workshops to answer critical business questions through design thinking, rapid prototyping, and testing ideas with customers
- Lead and support discovery of the project lifecycle, including workshops, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics, audits and benchmarking
- Utilise quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts
- Design journey maps, navigation design, sitemaps, information architecture, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
- Bring complex data products to life through maps, dashboards and infographics
- Define reporting and measurement metrics focused on project and usability goals
A glimpse of the kinds of challenges you might solve as a design consultant:
- How can the end-to-end experience of a luxury lifestyle banking app be reimagined to improve client engagement?
- How can the API inventory of a commercial bank be presented in a meaningful way to developers and non-developers to increase usage and user engagement?
- How can Terms and Conditions for a financial product be presented so they are less daunting and easier to understand for customers?
- How can an HR department improve the employee experience across digital channels and beyond?
- How can the user experience of a retail investment mobile app be improved to increase the size of the user base and user engagement?
- How can an Investment Bank reimagine a complex internal process to improve employee productivity and reduce human-errors?
- Experience with Jobs-to-be-Done methodology
- A good understanding of human psychology
- Strong storytelling and communication skills
- Experience with market research, competitive landscape, and testing methods (A/B, multivariate testing)
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Pension
- Budget for Certifications
- Udemy Subscription
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 2x Performance reviews p/a
- 40 hours minimum training allowance
- Hybrid working model
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Partner Interview
UI/UX, Prototyping, Wireframing, User Flows, Data VisualisationUI/UX