Nesta Consulting Ltd
Nesta Consulting Ltd
This is an exciting and critical role within the business, helping them to understand there user s needs for the on-line products . As a UX Designer you ll be part of a team responsible for researching user needs, user behaviour and developing initial wireframes and mockups for our designers.
This is a UK remote role, paying circa £50k and benefits. HQ is SW London, open offices for candidates wishing to work in an office (Gym on site)
- Collaborate with UX Researchers to understand user goals and insights.
- Communicate ideas to the team with low-fidelity wireframes.
- Validate designs prior to build, testing high fidelity mock-ups.
- Present design ideas based on task analysis outputs to achieve the user s goals.
- Help produce user journey maps and workflows.
- Coordinate with UI Designers on issues like navigation, product page design etc
- Organise and schedule user research sessions and create test plans.
- Create survey questions with tools such as Google Forms and in-product tool Gainsight.
- Manage user research data repository i.e video content, transcripts, survey answers to ensure research is accessible and visible to wider teams.
- Conduct formative / summative usability testing activities.
- Build personas to represent key users and inform design decisions.
- Help develop scenarios to understand the goals / tasks of the user.
- Collaborate with the product team and stakeholders presenting research findings with recommendations and insights.
Key skills & experience
- A solid understanding of UX principles and methodologies.
- Experience working in a UX Designer role with medium to large desktop and mobile applications.
- Good familiarity with front-end web technologies.
- Confident in facilitating user research sessions and summarising insights.
- Strong team player who is able to share ideas and gather feedback.
- Good analytical skills to identify user behavioural patterns in large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to sort and prioritise data based on user impact and technical feasibility.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to create sketches / low-fidelity wireframes to iterate ideas.
- Experience of tools for producing low and high fidelity design mockups.
- Experience of collaborating on user journey maps, test plans, surveys and interviews and presenting findings & insights.
- Able to work in the UK without any restrictions. Security Clearance may be required for this role.
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe XD
Nice to Have:
– Adobe Creative Cloud
– Google Workspace