ROLE: UX Designer
DURATION: 6 months
WORKING SCHEDULE: Hybrid (3+2)
BONUS PLAN: Company
SALARY: £24.23 – £29.13
We are seeking an interaction designer to support the development and launch of the next phase of our Digital Well being tool set at the heart. You’ll be working in close collaboration with visual design, product management and engineering partners here in London.
Our preferred candidate will have a working knowledge of the UI patterns, in addition to solid experience of working with design systems and of shipping software as part of a successful cross functional team.
Our ideal candidate would demonstrate an active interest in Digital Wellbeing and a broader understanding of the techniques available to support intentional use of technology in order for it to improve everyone’s lives.
- Help communicate design approach to other designers or partners (e.g., product manager)
- Create design specifications (e.g., red-lines, mock-ups, or product models) for implementation
- Identify innovative design solutions to user, product, and business problems. Respond to evolving design constraints
- Apply UX writing and content design frameworks for user experiences, including principles, patterns, and systems. With guidance, leverage standard writing and design tools to help develop mock-ups or prototypes. Identify product or platform requirements, and follow well-defined design templates, style guides, and accessibility guidelines
- Contribute to a design system, or design language for a product with some guidance
- Identify design solutions based on user insights, business needs, and industry trends that help achieve business objectives
- Create design concepts (e.g., mock-ups, prototypes, models) to express ideas for user research/testing in collaboration with UX researchers
- Iteratively improve design based on UX testing and partner/stakeholder input with some guidance
- Complete prioritized design work across projects and communicate priorities with team members. Collaborate with partners to prioritize UX design opportunities
- Use key data and metrics to evaluate product impact and invest in understanding the product ecosystem, user trends, and industry (e.g., competitors)
- Analyse user needs through collaboration with others, and help identify defined problems to defined solutions in strategy, product, or technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in interaction and visual design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Experience of interface design for mobile
- Outstanding communication and team working skills
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Working knowledge of UI patterns
- Solid experience of working with design systems and of shipping software as part of a successful cross functional team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.