The Portfolio Group
The Portfolio Group
Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? My client an award-winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for an experienced and well-rounded UX Designer!
Offering a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to lead a marketing automation team of three and deliver multiple automation campaigns to prospects and clients.
To drive the delivery of a great user experience for all our web and mobile products both internal and external through a user centred, feedback led design to ensure a consistent customer experience throughout our product range. Responsibility for the user experience and design for a portfolio of products with a extremely active user-base and revenues of several millions of pounds.
- Identification, analysis and design of exceptional experiences across a portfolio of products
- Understanding of different web and mobile platforms and how user experience and design are specific to the platform
- Able to design and implement an Information architecture that delivers a superb user experience
- Proficient in all of the Adobe Creative Suite products
- Experience in user testing and user centred design processes
- Work as part of an agile delivery team, collaborating with user research, business analysis, quality assurance to deliver a product
- Able to communicate a complicated problem succinctly accurately and coherently to a team with different skill sets.
- Exhibit cross functional behaviour and support other competencies within the company
- Able to negotiate and compromise solutions and find the balance between best practice, and longer term delivery needs.
- Ability to communicate with many roles in the business in a way that can easily be understood, to negotiate with the senior and inexperienced colleagues to determine what should be built.
- Demonstrate, discuss and permeate current good practice in the skills specific to your professional family across other members of your professional family
Key Responsibilities as a UX Designer:
- Interpret user insights, map user journeys create wireframes, site maps, design and prototype interfaces.
- Managing multiple priorities over a range of features balancing demand against delivery.
- Identify user needs and pain points from data and research insights and assure they meet customers’ requirements
- Lead features delivery from concept to launch working closely with User Researchers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Developers.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in the user experience of the current product
- Driving user centred design and development throughout the team.
- Able to conduct user testing pre and post release
- You take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of delivery from idea, marketing, sales and operations.