A Team Recruitment EA Limited
A Team Recruitment EA Limited
UX Consultant required for our highly recognised website design and online marketing client with offices in Colchester and London. Our client is happy to take someone for this role of UC consultant on a permanent, freelance and/or fixed-term appointment but the right person for this UX role does have to possess expertise in user experience design and best practice in usability and experience of using web analytics tools. The UX Consultant role covers the delivery of client workshops, strategy, research, wireframing, prototyping, and UI. The objective is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients when working across digital touchpoints from websites, apps, and products all within the constraints of the project deadlines and budgets.
- Working on brand new products from early conception or delivering incremental changes to existing platforms.
- Creating an overall vision for projects, and communicating these to the client and development teams.
- Provide advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve UX practices, controls, and operational efficiency.
- Undertaking research activities in various environments including focus groups, telephone or face-to-face interviews.
- Conducting usability reviews/analysis of existing products and services
- Developing and running user testing at various stages within a project using a variety of means including remote testing, lab testing and contextual testing.
- Attending and leading client meetings and workshops either remotely or in their client’s offices.
- Developing personas, undertaking experience and or user journey mapping, developing IA, and wireframing to reflect the various touchpoints and behaviors.
- Provide the Sales team with estimations and quotes for prospective Consultancy work.
- Presenting, justifying, and negotiating the recommendations made to clients.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a UX/UI designer in settings such as consultancies, agencies, start-ups, or innovative brands
- Experience in working independently or as part of a larger cross-functional team to deliver strong UX solutions.
- Possess a robust set of UX design skills, knowledge of the most current methodologies, excellent understanding of user-centered design principles and common UX and UI patterns.
- Strong communication, client presentation and liaison skills – both written and verbal
- Strong Visual Design skills with an understanding of UI kits and design systems.
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience of using web analytics tools, web, app and product design, and design best practices.
- Experience in prototyping solution, Figma, Invision.
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary £40,000 – £60,000 for the right person
- If fixed term: Private health care (after 6 months service), 25 days holiday per annum, Contributory pension scheme 3%.
- Private health care
- To be part of a very strong company, working with very well-known brands
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.