Amber Labs Ltd
Amber Labs Ltd
We are a specialist Data and Digital Transformation consultancy focused on supporting our clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes. Our aim is to ensure we deliver value from our client’s data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics and data governance.
- Candidates must be resident and legally able to work in the UK without a VISA
- Candidates must eligible for SC clearance (resident in the UK for 5 years, with time spent abroad not exceeding 6 months)
We are working for a high-profile client, analysing their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
- Working in a team to develop and advocate appropriate research strategies to understand user needs for a service, and to continually test and improve the service;
- Planning, designing, preparing and running user research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of services;
- Designing and running contextual and discovery research to develop a deep understanding of the needs of all users of a service;
- Designing, executing and analysing quantitative surveys;
- Effectively communicating user research findings to the team and the wider organisation, so that they share a strong and empathetic understanding of their users;
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user research findings into stories and actions that lead to valuable product and service features.
- Experience on relevant user researcher projects
- Experience working with government clients and comfortable working to GDS standards
- Knowledge and experience of using analysis techniques for research data and findings
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Strong understanding of strengths and limitations of different research methods
- Proven experience of presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts, in a compelling and concise way
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working within large, complex and geographically dispersed programmes
Then please get in touch by applying with your most recent copy of your CV including a contact number and we will contact you directly to discuss further.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.