Up To £30,000 dependent on experience
Please submit a portfolio of your digital designs with this application
Join a Top Employer 2023
We’re hiring! Wolseley UK are recruiting for a User Interface Designer based in our Head Office in Warwick. In this varied role, you will be working on multiple projects managing our website and helping to create apps. You will also be involved in conducing user research to understand our audiences needs as well as liaising with developers, stakeholders and product owners.
You will work closely with developers to ensure your design can be built out and you will be liaising with stakeholders to communicate your design ideas. This requires confidence and strong communication skills. Regular calls with a third party will also be required in this role.
This role is full time, 40 hours per week Monday – Friday and we offer a hybrid working model.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what we’d like you to have:
- User Interface Design experience or a qualification in a Design course or UX Design experience
- A good understanding of Figma and Adobe Suite
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once, problem solving in each project
- Strong communication skills and confidence with the ability to be able to share ideas with multiple parties
Here’s what we can offer you:
With us, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through our award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Our people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan – matched up to 9%
- Holiday – 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives
Wolseley UK is the country’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant in the UK. We’re currently growing as we work to bring the business closer to customers across the country, so it’s an exciting time to be part of the Wolseley team. We pride ourselves on excellent specialist know-how and are committed to becoming closer to customers, being easy to do business with and making sure we deliver on our promises.
Advert close date: 14/02/24
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having an organisation that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities, where everyone is treated with Fairness & Respect.