ARC IT Recruitment
ARC IT Recruitment
User Experience Specialist
City of London/Hybrid Working
£Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
User Experience Specialist is required to join the Digital Experience Team of a thriving financial services organisation. Working across the organisation’s multiple brands, you will help to explore, validate and incubate key strategic projects, and identify opportunities to enhance and innovate the customer experience with simple solutions that solve complex problems for the user. The ideal candidate will have expertise in user-centered design, user research and prototyping, guiding design decisions based on research and insight. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled, creative, fun and friendly team within an organisation that offers great opportunity for future growth and career development.
- Support projects to scope, design, conceptualizeand test to deliver innovative, optimal solutions for any space, channel or device
- Gather and analyse user and business requirements to ensure designs and solutions are fit for purpose, meeting the end-to-end needs of the users (internal and external) across the entire customer journey
- Communicate insights, design ideas and bring this user centred vision to life through design artefacts such as product concepts, personas, customer journeys, system maps, wireframes and scenarios
- Apply and advocate user-centred design techniques and processes, from project initiation through to on-going product evolution
- Take part in discovery initiatives (running Customer Journey and Impact Mapping workshops) and identify insights through contextual research and market analysis to uncover our users’ behaviours, pain points, trends and needs, creating documented outputs and communicating the findings to key stakeholders
- Organise and structure content of websites, applications, portals and solutions that meets the needs of user and business requirements.
- Problem-solve through sketching, wireframing, prototyping and Design Thinking to reduce risk and validate theories
- Plan, set-up, and run usability tests, card sorting exercises, stakeholder interviews and user polling to help inform and evaluate design. Report back insights and recommendations for a user-centred vision
Required skills and experience
- Ideally 2 or more years industry experience in a UX or Strategic Design role – This role would suit a UX/UI designer
- Influencing and advocating for the user/customer to non-design audiences
- Experience with varied design and research processes and frameworks; including qualitative and quantitative research, product prototyping and testing, industry design patterns, future visioning and strategic design
- Interpreting insights gained from existing and new research, and know how to apply these to a project
- Prior experience running and/or facilitating Customer Journey and Impact Mapping workshops
- Fluent in using creative and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Miro
- Have a sound understanding of the User Centred Design process ensuring usability & accessibility best practices are adhered to throughout the UX design processes
- Experience in customer experience optimisation, working with analytics data, optimisation tools and behaviour analysis software to gain insight into current experience and generate test hypothesis. Validate these hypothesis by running A/B and multivariant testing in order to find the best user experience.
- Your portfolio will include a diverse range of projects demonstrating robust design methodologies, Design Thinking and lean experimentation, Future visioning, Innovation and Design strategy
For a full consultation on this pivotal role, send your CV to ARC IT.