Triad Group Plc
Triad Group Plc
Location Based at client locations or working remotely.
Salary Negotiable, DoE, plus company benefits.
Could you be Triad’s next “Rising Star of the Year?” Our very own UCD Consultant Lucy Harvey was recognised for personal excellence at “The Chartered Institute for IT & Computing Awards.”
- Glassdoor scores Triad at a whopping 4.8/5.
- 94% of our staff say they’d recommend Triad to a friend.
- 100% CEO approval.
“From day one, I’ve felt a sense of support and community working at Triad. The range of projects and flexibility to try different roles means I can forge my own career path with the support of my peers.”
Triad Group Plc is an IT consultancy company, and we are looking to complement our team with an experienced UX/UR Consultant. This is an exciting time to join Triad, as we embark on the next phase of our journey to becoming the UK’s favourite technology company by 2025.
Do you want to be part of a team winning some of the most exciting technology-related assignments in the UK public sector? As a UX/UR Consultant at Triad, you will play a significant role in our client assignments. You will seek to align multiple perspectives by providing coherent views of how best to build and deliver services as well as defining and developing the UX language of Triad. You should be an articulate and creative designer who can research and define user needs as well as solve the problems users face when interacting with business processes and IT systems. A strong portfolio of successful UX working with IT project teams is essential.
- Conduct User Research establishing user needs, highlighting pain points and seeking opportunities to improve user experiences.
- Produce research plans containing appropriate methods to address the research problems.
- Describe User Personas.
- Define Customer/User Journeys.
- Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes – low and high fidelity as required (using tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, and Balsamiq).
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback.
- Work with Users, Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, Technical Teams and Business Analysts collaboratively.
- Create sitemaps and style guides (desirable).
- Create user-friendly and intuitive user experiences.
- Actively seeking feedback on designs and encouraging constructive criticism from the stakeholders.
- Research for, and design of the Information Architecture (desirable).
- Keep track of industry trends and act as a thought leader in UX for Triad, inside and outside of the company (desirable).
Skills and Experience:
- Strong portfolio of successful UX in IT projects (required) and website designs & build (desirable).
- Demonstrable experience in User-Centred Design.
- Experience in conducting research using a variety of methods.
- Experience and understanding of using Agile frameworks to deliver IT solutions.
- Experience in conducting usability testing and feeding back insights to the project.
- GDS (Government Digital Service) experience (desirable).
- Experience in designing systems for users with digital accessibility needs (including an understanding of WCAG2).
Working for Triad
Triad defines, designs and delivers digital solutions. We work with customers to understand their business and technology challenges. Our award-winning 30-year track record of success spans the public, private and third sectors. As part of our team, you will work in a consultative way in partnership with clients, ensuring that clients’ needs are met, and projects are a success.
Tell me more about Triad
Whether it is advice and guidance, project and product delivery, or additional capacity and expertise, we pride ourselves in the service we deliver to our clients and how we understand their business and technology challenges. We have a flat management structure and avoid unnecessary hierarchy. Our team culture provides autonomy and helps facilitate a creative and innovative environment to help us solve complex problems. The enthusiasm we see across our project teams demonstrates our collective desire to exceed expectations.
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays.
- Matched pension contributions of 5%.
- Free private health care and medical cover with Bupa (taxable as a benefit).
- PerkBox membership
- Gym membership (up to £40 per month towards membership) plus free membership at Lakeshore Fitness in Milton Keynes.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Free health and wellbeing services (AIG Smart Health and Canada Life WeCare).
Triad’s commitment to you
As a growing company, we know that it is our people that fuel our success. So, we are always here to help you grow your skill set. We are an inclusive and successful team, ambitious for our company and all employees. Our working environment is one of mutual respect and free from discrimination.
Creative free-thinking is encouraged, and your development is always our priority.
As part of the Triad team, you will get many opportunities to learn and develop your skills. We understand that we all need to keep ourselves up to date with the latest skill set and technology, so we offer continuous training and development, whether this is specific Microsoft Certifications, learning a new programming language or simple online self-training. You will be given time throughout the year to dedicate to training and growth. Triad invests year on year in our consultants’ training, this is tailored per consultant based on their training and personal development needs. Triad is committed to the development of our consultants, and with this in mind, Triad has recently introduced Udemy Business across the whole organisation! You will have 24/7 access to thousands of top-rated courses, from coding to presentation skills to AWS, marketing, yoga, and more.
Our selection process
After applying for the role, our in-house talent team will make direct contact with you to introduce Triad, discuss the role, and gather some basic information from you. If you satisfy the requirements for the role and are keen to proceed, we submit your application and CV for review. If shortlisted, we will invite you for an interview with our Head of BA & UX. This will include a career review, explore mutual cultural fit, and give you an opportunity to ask questions. Successful applicants will then be called for a workshop and interview session with two of our principal consultants, for which a candidate pack will be provided beforehand. This is divided into two segments, a 1-hour workshop and a 40-minute traditional Q&A session, and a further opportunity for you to ask questions. Occasionally there will be a final stage interview with our Client Services Director. We expect to be interviewing and progressing candidates through to the offer stage within 2-3 weeks of the initial conversation.
Please contact Ryan Jordan for the full job description or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
We are proud that our recruitment process has been recognised as inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role. We are a signatory on the Tech Talent Charter that aims to bring industries and organisations together to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles, in addition, as a Disability Confident employer.