Explori is the leading enterprise research platform for the exhibitions and events industry. Our clients are exhibitions, conferences and corporate events teams all over the world and we support them by giving them access to expert-quality customer satisfaction research, analysis and journey tracking tools. We also own the largest set of event performance data, with millions of feedback surveys conducted from thousands of events around the world. We are headquartered in London UK with offices and partners in Dubai and New York.
The Explori development team is a virtual team and team members can be located anywhere in the world. You are allowed to design your own work schedule, with core hours from 10am to 3pm UK time. We organize face to face team meetings & sessions every 3 months in London, expenses will be covered. Our bright, open offices in London are close to the airport and put us at the heart of a new development of restaurants and bars, including a BoxPark, so plenty of opportunity to socialise with the team.
About the role:
You will work closely with Explori s product management and marketing function to ensure seamless web/mobile designs and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all Explori s digital platforms. In our future strategy the usability of our software and self-service capabilities are key and the UI/UX designer is the driving force for these ambitions.
Essential skills for this role:
- High level in interaction design principles
- High level in branding, typography and colour theory
- High level in wireframing and prototyping
- High level in style guides
- High level in User research and personas
- English upper intermediate level
Any of the following would also be desirable:
- Good level of teamwork and communication skills
- Good level of knowledge of information architecture
- Working level knowledge of Agile processes
- The chance to be part of a friendly, fast-growing tech company at the perfect “scale-up” phase of growth. We have fabulous opportunities for growth ahead, but are beyond some of the frustrations that can typically be associated with start-ups.
- The opportunity to put your skills and experience to good use in a role that will grow as fast as you do as we move into new markets and territories.
- Work on an industry leading product, with ambitious growth and software development plans on the foundation of a tried-and-tested business model and secure revenue stream.
- Career support and development from experienced technology professionals.
- Flexible working to allow you to create a work-life balance that best fits you.
- Condensed and non-standard working patterns if required.
- Remote working & flexible (flex offices in London- Croydon)
- Share options
- Personal development budget
- Introduction Interview with CTO
- Technical interview with Tech Lead + Colleague developer
- Video call with founders
Branding, Typography, Wireframing, Prototyping, User ResearchBranding, Typography, Wireframing, Prototyping, User Research, Agile