TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2024. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
The E-Commerce Campaign Team is the core team to support the prosperity and development of local e-commerce business in the UK. As the integrated resource team, the Campaign Team will be responsible for leading the local business team and XFN teams in the UK local e-commerce campaign activities, such as Black Friday, Valentine’s Day and other exciting local online campaigns. In the campaign team you will have the opportunity to experience multi-departmental collaboration, take on challenging projects and complete them with a sense of accomplishment.
– Support platform campaign merchandise operation from merchandise registration, to campaign merchandise related research and performance analysis;
– Support campaign preparation procedure, from analyzing campaign registration data, to support campaign communication with AM/CM, to monitor relevant platform tools usage and performance.
– Support with voucher strategy relevant analysis and support with budget management during campaign based upon realtime performance tracking.
– Support frequent communications between campaign and XFN teams, with supportive analysis and increasing knowledge around e-Commerce, digital media and industry developments.
– Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, including working with internal account managers, user research, creator manager, and other cross functional teams (e.g. Marketing team, PR, graphic designers, product team, R&D team etc etc) for campaign landing and optimization
– Penultimate year Undergraduate/masters, graduating in 2025
– Willing to learn and learn fast with a can-do attitude, with strong multitasking and time management skills
– Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
– Strong passion for E-commerce with good knowledge of digital media
– Intermediate level at Excel and understanding SQL is a plus
– Past internship experience in ecommerce and design related skills (i.e. Using Figma) is a plus
– Good communication skills and stakeholder management skills
– Open minded and passionate about bridging information among teams.
– Attention to details, being patient and humble, with a good sense of budget management and practical mathematical knowledge.
– Proficiency in English is required
– Successful candidates must start in June 2024.
-Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.