Huntress Search Ltd - IT Recruitment
Huntress Search Ltd – IT Recruitment
A Powerhouse in the wealth management and professional services industry are looking for a Software Engineer to join their team in Bracknell on a permanent basis, with the option to work remotely three days each week.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of Software Engineers in delivering innovative, reliable, and robust software solutions for both client-facing and internally used applications. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a modern tech stack in a greenfield environment.
- Willing to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain solutions without technical jargon
- Have a drive for self-improvement and learning new technologies
- Approach solving problems pragmatically
- Demonstrable experience with the following for front and Back End development:
- React (inc. Hooks)
- HTML/CSS/CSS Pre-processors
- GIT source code version control
- Experience collaborating with designers and user experience specialists to develop new products and experiences
- Experience working within an agile, iterative engineering environment
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Experience with React Native for web and mobile experiences
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with .Net
- Strong Azure skills
- Experience in user interface design
- Experience developing software using a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach and willingness to practice TDD
- Experience working with one of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google)
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Storybook.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.