SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – WEB
LONDON (Fully Remote)
Grafton Recruitment are looking to recruit a Software Development Engineer to join a top company that provides a streaming service carrying content from its local networks, including films, television series, live sports, and original programming, as well as featuring content licensed from third-parties.
As part of their long-term commitment to quality and continued growth, they are looking to recruit an additional Software Development Engineer who will create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment.
As a Software Development Engineer:
- Work with stakeholders of product to deliver new user-facing features on the website
- Build reusable, high quality code and libraries for future use which can be used across multiple projects
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them
- Collaborate with other team members, designers and stakeholders to deliver on the features
The ideal Software Development Engineer:
- University degree and 2-5 years’ experience as a software developer
- Highly enthusiastic and enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks
- You know why a framework is necessary and know any of React, Angular JS etc
- Open source contribution is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt or Gulp
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Teodor Savu at our Milton Keynes office / .