Software Developer – Mobile, App Development, Angular, React, VueJS, AWS – Permanent – Hertfordshire – Hybrid – £65k
My client a global leading insurance company, located in Hertfordshire, are expanding their Software Development team and looking to hire an Mobile App Developer. With extensive growth on the horizon it is a fantastic time to join!
- Deliver a complete Mobile App front-end experience & features for innovative products in the pet ecosystem
- Provide a high level of quality on all work performed incl. high quality code, using best coding practices
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Thinking proactively about the best approach to implement business requirements, and discussing these with the Product Owner
- 4+ years of professional software development experience – Frontend integration
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams (Designers, Engineers, Architects) within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, strong work ethic, self-starter, and commitment to achieving wins as a team
- Experience working closely with design teams to create rich engaging user interfaces and design systems
- Experience using Hybrid Frameworks such as React Native or Flutter
- Good knowledge of SPA architecture and frameworks. Experience in one or more of the following: Angular or ReactJS or VueJS.
- Experience working with cloud platform backend such as AWS and Azure leveraging Web/Mobile specific cloud native solutions
- Experience working with a range of API communication layers including REST, GraphQL and Web Sockets
- Deep understanding of authentication, authorisation and encryption mechanisms and flows including JWT tokens, OAuth2, OpenID and SAML2
- Proficiency with writing automated tests (e.g. with JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest) & CI/CD tooling (e.g. Git flow, Jenkins, GitLab
- An understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Salary up to £65k
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday off)
- 10% non-contributory pension scheme + 2.5% matched by the company
- 4x death in service and private medical cover.
- Hybrid working
If this would be something you are interested in please apply to be considered immediately.