Basic: £30,000 – £40,000 + benefits
Role: Build new and maintain existing website features
Location: Hybrid – 2 days in the central Manchester office
- Are you looking for an opportunity to use VueJS or ReactJS?
- Do you want to work for a leading and growing fashion ecommerce business?
Our client is a leading fashion ecommerce business who over the last 7 years have created a unique boutique brand that bridges the gap between high street and designer – praised by household magazines across the world. Following the runaway success, the brand is consistently expanding with further expansion plans on the horizon. Their ecommerce business and website is at the heart of what they do and this is a great chance to make a big impact with how they reach their global audience.
Key Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Work with the team to build new and maintain existing website features, maintain reliability, and increase performance of our front end code
- Maintain the first and third party systems related to the ecommerce site and full tech stack
- Review and refactor both your own and your colleagues codebases
- Collaborate on technical architecture and webside roadmap decisions
- Contribute to maintenance of Shopify stores and third party apps
Experience Required: Software Developer
- A good understanding of automation & build tools such as Git & Deployment, Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
- Experience of Unit Testing with Jest or React-Testing-Library
- Strong communicator
- Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team
For more information please get in touch with Katie at Matched Group