Service Designer-UCD/User Centred Design required by this Leading Company based in London. This impressive boutique Company has some of the best talent working for them. They also have some of the best retention rates around and have not lost any of their team. How have they achieved this? With around 35 exceptional people they have no ambitions to grow much bigger than this. Why? Quite simply they understand that business owners sometimes grow at the expense of their existing staff so that the only people who really prosper are the business owners.
As a Service Designer-UCD/User Centred Design at this company you will notice that they do things differently and really look after you, for example you will receive a very generous base salary plus extensive benefits such as quarterly profit sharing, the option to join the company share-scheme, flexible working, holidays when you need and how much you need, company pension, to name but a few.
As a Service Designer you will be passionate about making the most of digital and will want to deliver exceptional user experiences
Key responsibilities of the Service Designer-UCD/User Centred Design include:
- Collaborate with teams to develop exceptional end-to end products and services
- Develop low fidelity concepts and high fidelity designs that help teams create meaningful solutions for users
- Communicate design ideas using a variety of techniques, including, service models, user journeys, system maps and/or infographics
- Mentor or manage more junior designers to guide their skills development and design approach
- Introduce and advocate for design thinking in organisations less familiar with a user-centred approach
As a Service Designer you will receive a base salary of up to £75,000 plus bonus, share-scheme option and other benefits. If you are a talented Service Designer looking to join a Company where you can grow your career and really make a difference then please apply within.