Senior Web Developer – Manchester (Hybrid Remote) £50k – £60k per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to take ownership for the development of an all-new customer user portal and work with a high degree of autonomy.
Based in Greenheys central Manchester, with hybrid remote working and flexible hours, this position is paying between £50k and £60k + perks and benefits. THE COMPANY: With offices in Manchester, London and Denver, this relatively small but very successful software development company has created a suite of their own backup and disaster recovery products that are used by over 10 million customers worldwide and translated into 13 languages.
Founded and led by the developer of the company’s first product that was launched 16 years ago, they remain a “software-first” focused organisation with all of their executive management team having come from a software engineering background, resulting in product quality and sound engineering being the top priority.
They are about to embark on a number of initiatives to move from a hosted to a SAAS solution, expand their product suite, create new product dashboards, as well as create their own cloud storage solution. THE ROLE: Having just completed the development of their new CMS system, they will soon be embarking on the creation of a new user portal and product dashboards. You will be both taking ownership of the development of this new portal as well as handling the extension and maintenance of the new CMS system. This will include:
- Engaging with senior level management and internal stakeholders to identify and define the requirements and functionality of the platform.
- Designing, developing, and testing the system in unison with the UX Designers, Junior Web Developer and wider software engineering team.
- Researching and evaluating any new features, ensuring they’re delivered to a high standard.
- Maintaining, updating and evolving the newly built CMS system
- Coaching and mentoring more junior developers
- 4+ years Web Development experience
Nice to have but not essential:
Interested? Contact Philip Boltt at Lorien Global –
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG – the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.