Have you been wanting to explore a new avenue of your career? Are you after a role that offers more flexibility? Could our Senior UX/User Experience Designer role be for you?
We are currently working on behalf of our reputable clients to source a Senior UX/User Experience Designer that is looking to start immediately and wants to join a multiple award-winning, market leader company. Our client is focussed on creating great user experiences for the worlds largest brands through creating new products/services, re-designing websites and applications from in-depth customer research. Their focal point is on being a sustainable company by staying as green as possible.
Could you be the next Senior UX/User Experience Designer?
- Competitive salary
- Predominantly Remote
- Rapidly growing company who are focused on expanding their tech teams
- Employed by an award winning/top market leader in their particular field
- An employee-focused company that takes pride in their employee s wellness and offer flexible working to ensure a good work/life balance
- Working with some huge clients that are market leaders in their fields
- Contributing towards knowledge gathering exercises like planning and facilitation of stakeholder workshops, market analysis, design, and customer research
- Affective team player in crafting high-level visions for products and services as well as balancing business and user needs
- Collaborate in the validation of hypothesis, propositions and concepts from user feedback and testing activities
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, wireframes, proof of concept documentation, user flows and user scenarios
- Proven & practical experience in the definition and delivery of user-centred products and services end-to-end
- Seeing propositions/concepts through to delivery into the market across a range of project types from greenfield to optimisation of existing projects
- Project experience that combines user-centred design principles together with a agile delivery method
- Guiding and mentoring midweight and junior members of your team to support their progression
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company invested in innovation and modernization
For further information on the Senior UX/User Experience Designer role, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.