Scope AT Limited
Scope AT Limited
Job Description: UX/UI Designer/Product Designer – Retail Client – Contract
Key Skills and Experience
You’ll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Expertise in research, workshop facilitation, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed UI design, user testing, and implementation.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and software development life cycle would be a great advantage (no coding required).
- Expertise in creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional prototypes that are used throughout our design process to validate your solutions against customer needs while ensuring your solutions are technically feasible.
- Agile scrum workflow
- Experience with meaningful data visualizations, intuitive dashboards, Business Intelligence tools and the tools that allow users to make better decisions would be desirable, but not essential.
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization.
- Work in partnership with Product Managers, Researchers and Engineering to align design vision and activities with our business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology or equivalent related industry experience
- 4+ years of design experience.
- Championing the user experience and working closely with Product and Engineering team to develop the right product delivering value to our customers and our business.
- Define, influence, and drive the user experience vision for projects through design and development
- Coordinate and conduct usability tests, stakeholder interviews and user polling to help inform and evaluate design.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across the business to Identify core customer missions, create user journeys and experiences that let our customers use our products seamlessly.
- In addition, work across the company’s multi-platform sites: and support experiences developed based on responsive design principles while contributing in development of our design system.
- This role will best suit an individual who embraces unique skillsets of each product team member and seeks team effort over individual achievements, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and most importantly, puts our customers first.