Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
An established design studio working in the entertainment and media industries is currently seeking an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer to lead and build a design team with their company.
The salary is between £60-£70,000 PA, and this is a fully remote opportunity. Our client is not just about creating technology – it’s about creating a digital experience Supported by the wider team, you’ll take ideas and translate them into really smart and intuitive user journeys and wireframes – and then design beautiful interfaces around them. Working closely with the Executive Creative Director, the Senior Designer will lead both UX and creative output on multiple projects, across a variety of industries. The role will be hands-on and self-propelled – but you’ll also have ample support.
- Work with the ECD and internal team to find innovative ways of solving our client’s challenges – by looking at the brand, their customers, their objectives, and the world around us. This might include research, testing, as well as drawing on your UX experience.
- Help the ECD pitch those ideas to our clients – including finding the best way to describe the user journey.
- Transform those ideas into workable wireframes – again explaining your thought
- processes as you go.
- Design a beautiful interface that encapsulates the brand/product.
- Collaborate with the tech team to bring those designs to life.
- Help and support other designers, both full time and freelance, at a senior level.
- Bring junior designers on to raise.
- Some ad-hoc graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, photos for social media, merchandise, and other items.
- At least 5 years’ experience, working as a designer and/or UX expert in an agency environment.
- An online portfolio of beautiful, immersive designs, that encapsulate a brand’s essence.
- You know how to take insights from research and analysis to synthesis – creating great user experiences.
For more information, please contact