UX Designer – Manchester/Remote – £50k
One of the largest integrated digital agencies in the UK are looking for a Mid-weight/Senior UX Designer to lead exciting new website redesign projects across a variety of enterprise clients and industries.
You ll lead both User Research and UX Design activities alongside other digital specialists to guide stakeholders through user-centred design and optimisation projects. Activities will be varied, from running client facing discovery workshops and interviews to prototyping, testing, analytics, and everything in-between.
Ideal Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of UX experience using a range of design techniques from workshopping, concepting through to prototyping – planning, managing and delivering design projects end-to-end (digital agency experience is a plus).
- Understanding of layout and typography and mobile, accessibility and persuasive design.
- Technical and analytical minded individual with a keen interest in the latest technology.
- Positive attitude to trying new tools and techniques across the breadth of UX.
- Passionate UXer who is hungry to learn and be challenged daily!
- Unlimited holiday + Christmas shutdown.
- Flexible working hours.
- Outstanding office space with onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
- Plus much more!
Sound interesting? Apply! Please send your CV across or if you would like more information – call Jenna Carman at Forward Role or email .
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.