Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, information governance, surveillance, and eDiscovery solutions to the global finance sector. We help financial services firms preserve and supervise their communications data for regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, and litigation readiness.
We deliver our services to over 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, text, market data chat, social media, enterprise social networking, voice, trade data, websites, and more. Recently, we also launched a compliant messaging platform specifically for the finance industry.
We ve won major awards for our growth, management, and culture – including the Deloitte Fast 50 Leadership Award, Canada s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and the Deloitte-sponsored Canada s Best Managed Companies awards. Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Having established our dominance in the North American finance industry, we have been expanding our London operations to better serve our UK and EU customers. Our four-story EMEA headquarters on Cannon Street (near St. Paul s Cathedral) features state-of-the-art amenities, a spectacular view of the city, and an Executive Briefing Center for customer forums and other events.
About the role:
Global Relay’s enterprise applications have a substantial footprint in the messaging & archiving space for compliance. This role provides an excellent opportunity to help solve tough problems and create great experiences that have a significant impact on our customers.
We are looking for a UX Designer who champions our users in all phases of the product management cycle. From context and problem framing all the way through to the delivery of meaningful solutions. You will conduct research to understand our customers problems, work with the business to understand their needs, collaborate with UI designers and developers to design the final product.
- Advocate for our customers by gaining a deep understanding of their work and the challenges they face
- Be a key partner to stakeholders and product management in helping to come up with approaches that work-you re not here to just “gather” requirements
- Proactively apply research techniques that are appropriate to the problem being addressed
- Concept, prototype, validate, fine-tune and present design solutions
- Communicate those solutions to our developers in an agile software development environment
- Create sketches, flows, wireframes and other design artifacts
- Help identify and leverage metrics to drive product management and measure success
- Guide and coach other designers and non-designers to uplift their design thinking capabilities
- Join a diverse team using modern tools
- 6+ years experience doing user experience design for web, desktop or mobile applications
- A portfolio showing your UX process and how it resulted in products that people love
- Experience with a range of tools and the willingness to adopt to new tools as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and keep organized in a dynamic environment
- Very good understanding of web technologies
- Empathy, intellectual curiosity and openness to learn about compliance in finance
- Experience in an Enterprise business environment is definitely an asset
- Private pension
- Full medical cover
- Dental care
- flexi working
- Free fruit
- Snacks coffee etc.
- 25 days holiday
- Life insurance
- Telephone interview
- Technical assignment
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
User Flows, UI/UX, Usability, AgileUser Flows, User Focused, User Research, Agile