Hays Specialist Recruitment
Hays Specialist Recruitment
Senior UX Designer
London – Flexible/Remote Hybrid Working
6 Month FTC Pro-rata 55k Salary + Bonus + Industry-leading benefits
Your new company
You will be working in one of the leading financial services companies in the UK, who are looking to expand on their 10,000-strong employee base with an experienced hands-on Senior UX Designer within the product and project teams. The company have seen their external new flows double within a year to £50 billion, and you will be working under a renown FTSE 100 and experienced team to further the drive the brand’s recognition.
Your new role
Your new role will consist of using the best practice user-centred design methods and process to deliver against the principal accountabilities:
- Responsible for identifying the requirements of our customer and partners’ online needs during projects and change activity.
- Responsible for the information architecture, navigation, user-flows, experience architecture and interaction designs that effectively and directly solve the customer’s online needs.
- Identifying the need for customer research and managing the research process, Front End analysis, interviewing, focus groups and requirements gathering.
- Use of appropriate user experience tools including storyboarding, scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Work in collaboration with UI Designer to create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support development process and facilitate iterative testing of prototypes.
- Design and develop usability testing plans. Lead engagement with usability test suppliers.
- Work closely with the analytics team to analyse and interpret website metrics to develop a deep understanding of user base and user behaviour. Make recommendations based on collected data and overall strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed
- The role holder must have a good understanding of Lean UX and design within scrum and be confident to play a key role in shaping experience design.
- Demonstrable knowledge of latest Design best practice and methods.
- Essential to have history of concepting user-centred digital experiences for large/complex organisations.
- Understanding of UX principles, personas, usability and other UX disciplines.
- Experience with research and testing as part of the design process (including desk research, multi-variant testing and user testing).
What you’ll get in return
- Industry-leading pension matching scheme
- Employee share purchase
- Product discount eg 25% off Life Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- And many more!
What you need to do now
Does all of this excite you and entice you to learn more? Apply with your CV now below, or email for more information on the role.