Are you a talented UX Designer looking for an exciting new challenge? Our client is an industry-leading Fintech company who partner with large organisations, providing them with various data solutions.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to help solve complex issues and producing amazing experiences that have a substantial impact on high-profile clients.
Your role as the UX Designer is to conduct research, creating solutions for customers problems across various platforms (web, desktop and mobile). This will include producing high-fidelity mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX methodologies. As the UX Designer, you will be in charge of elevating the internal Design System, producing pixel-perfect designs that ties together the visual language, guiding and coach other designers and non-designers to uplift their design thinking capabilities. You will collaborate with other UI and UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineering teams in a highly customer-focused agile environment to help define the vision of the products.
Skills required for the UX Designer:
- A strong portfolio with clear understanding of UX methodologies and process
- Ability to create hi-fidelity mock-ups in Figma
- Ability to create various flows, sketches and wireframes
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident communicator with an analytical mindset
- 4+ years of commercial experience in UI/Visual Design
User Experience Designer / UX Designer
Location: London (Hybrid) 2 days in office
Salary: £70,000 – £90,000 + benefits