Capital On Tap
Capital On Tap
Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 125,000 businesses access credit and we hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Do you enjoy delivering best in class experiences for customers?
We re looking for a Senior UX Designer who can innovate to exceed our customers expectations. If you re someone who s driven by problem solving and designing great experiences, whilst being obsessive over visual craft and beauty created to meet customers needs. Then keep on reading!
What do we require?
- Mobile app and responsive web design
- Solving end-to-end UX problems
- Insight driven design, leveraging analytics, MVTs and user research
- Working directly with Software Engineers and Product Managers
- Design Systems and/or Style Guides
What you’ll get in return:
- Be a founding member of the UX Design team at Capital on Tap
- Opportunity to have a commercial impact on the business and customer experience
- Opportunities to grow and progress
- 28 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare through Vitality
- Annual Learning Budget just for you
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission here .
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
How to Apply
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days.
- We have a flexible approach to how we work, we’re open to fully remote roles or hybrid working with our Shoreditch office open for you to use when you need it. Whether that s a few days a week or a few days a month, whatever works for you!
For more specific expectations on working arrangements, refer to the job advert you would like to apply to.
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous yearly anniversary rewards (including 4 weeks paid sabbatical in year 4)
- We give every employee a learning budget of £1,000 a year to spend on your own personal development (we want to encourage your growth!)
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Employer pension contributions of 4% (with up to 7% match) through our salary sacrifice pension plan
- Six free therapy sessions
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Free breakfast and snacks every day
- An opportunity to pilot new ideas that impact the growth and direction of the business
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Stage 1: Video call with one of our Talent Partners
- Stage 2: Video call with our Lead UX Designer
- Stage 3: Video call – presentation of previous work and meeting key stakeholders from Product and Engineering
Figma, Sketch, Product Design, UI/UX, Adobe Creative SuiteFigma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite