Job – Senior UI Designer (Design System Specialist) Linux Recruit Senior UI Designer (Design System Specialist)
Back-end Development, Front-end Development
£450 – £500 per day
Apply Now Register Interest
Your UI/Design System experience is required establish and build a brand new web application that will sit on top of the existing web application. This role is completely greenfield, so you’ll be starting from scratch with the idea being this new design system that will then take over the existing web application. You will have the influence and autonomy to do your job effectively, the ability make significant contributions every day, and push the boundaries of design quality.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit team, working alongside and complimenting the UI Manager with your hands-on UI skills, working collaboratively as a partner. This includes strategising around how to build the new web application from the very beginning, importantly, creating design system + maintaining it and working out how to apply it to the existing part of the app.
Stakeholder management is important. Being able to take initiative, explore pros/cons etc. You’ll need to be able to speak to stakeholders about previous experience and justify ideas.
- Worked with large, multi-national organisations
- Strong understanding of UI design principles, typography, colour theory, and layout design
- Experience with creating and maintaining design systems, style guides, and component libraries, including data visualisations
- Knowledge of user-centred design principles and best practices
- Understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG) and how to implement them in UI designs
- Proficiency in Figma and other design system tools, such as Storybook etc
Nice to have:
- Experience working on direct to consumer and mobile first products/designs
- Knowledge of the limitations of building the new app using React
The interview process will be one stage, in which you will need to present a portfolio and explain the challenges you faced and how you overcame those problems. Need to demonstrate how attractive your designs are etc.
This is a brilliant role working with one of the best known companies in the UK. Apply now for the full details.
Apply Now Jack Barnett Lead Consultant Latest opportunities
Oracle / SQL Consultant on OpenVMS
Contract £400 – £450 per day UK Remote
This is a great opportunity to come in and make a real difference to a major organisation.
Infrastructure/Network Security Architect (Swiss Army Knife)
Contract £650 – £800 per day UK Remote
Your varied and extensive experience is required to join a tech-for-good organisation.
Contract £450 – £550 per day UK Remote
Your .NET Core experience is required to join a company making a real world difference across the globe.
View job View all jobs
- Register Whatever role you are looking for, our team will work with you to understand your unique skills,experience, career goals and aspirations. Kick-start your job search by registering with us today. Register now
- Get in touch Searching for new talent? Let’s go. Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help scale your team. Get in touch