Proximie is transforming the healthcare market as the only global provider capable of connecting surgeons in real time, with Augmented Reality (AR), data capture and predictive analytics. The company was founded in 2016 and currently operates out of three hubs (US, UK and Middle East) serving customers across the globe. Job brief:
Proximie are looking for a talented Visual Designer to help deliver delightful experiences that transform the surgical landscape, empowering surgical communities worldwide. As a key member of our product organization, you ll work with UX designers, product managers, marketers, and software engineers to make the digital operating theatre a reality. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and no-fuss design, and should be able to translate design concepts into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Responsibilities:
- As a visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, colour, space and texture.
- Take charge of the Proximie design system and establish, maintain and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Experience owning a Design System is key for this role.
- Collaborate with UX, product management and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to design requests.
- Present and articulate design decisions to executive level stakeholders.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers with a strong visual design portfolio.
- Excellent UI design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficiency in Figma and high fidelity prototyping
- Ability to present and defend your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Able to work with cross cultural and remote teams.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple aspects of the platform and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design or Visual Art.
- UX experience
- Medtech or SaaS experience
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML
- Fully flexible working pattern
- Private Healthcare
- Recruiter Screen Call
- Chat with the Lead Designer
- Chat with our PM & Product Director
- Final chat with our CPTO
UI/UX, Figma, Prototyping, Graphic Design, SketchUI/UX, Figma, Prototyping, Graphic Design, Agile, Scrum, HTML/CSS