Senior Motion Designer – London/Hybrid – £50,000 – £70,000
We are working with a leading creative agency that are seeking an experienced Senior Motion Designer to join their team during a really exciting time of expansion.Are you a Senior Motion Designer ready to take the jump to Lead level?Then this role is for you!
As an integral part of the team, you will support the Studio Manager and act as a lead to 5 designers, offering support and guidance. The role will also require you to work closely with the Creative Director, Creative team, Client Services, Strategy and Delivery teams.
As a Senior Motion Designer, you will design visual concepts helping communicate ideas that encourage, educate, or attract customers through a range of media whilst also adhering to brand guidelines.
The Content Studio will be a fast-paced environment responsible for the production of creative assets. You will be working in their central London office 1/2 days week.
What you’ll do as a Senior Motion Designer:
- Produce visually engaging digital campaigns and brand storytelling across social content and content film
- Work closely with the team to deliver incredible and innovative ideas, whilst ensuring the highest standards of creativity alongside key objectives
- Design visually appealing communications across all social media and digital platforms
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining brand guidelines for 3 category products
- Showcase creative enthusiasm to work alongside the creative team to produce tactically sound results
- Drive modern marketing through creative digital solutions
- Providing leadership in both the creative process and in the production process
What you’ll bring as a Senior Motion Designer:
- Experience in designing engaging and well-thought visual communications across all digital channels as well as social content
- Experience managing colleagues, offering support and guidance
- Must have experience in the design of visual identities
- Experience branding, ensuring complete brand guidelines work across a variety of channels
- Experience in the design of moving images – including motion graphics and video editing
- Strategically aware with strong attention to detail
- Must be open to innovation and changes in the digital space
- Great at communicating, both written and verbal, with an ability to successfully direct or present design concepts
- Experience in the ability to manage and interpret global brands and their guidelines
- Excellent Mac skills, with expertise in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & After Effects
This is a great opportunity to join a company that have a tremendous reputation in the industry, allowing for great development and future opportunities.Apply now for immediate consideration!