NTT Data Ltd
NTT Data Ltd
Are you interested in joining a growing Design team within innovative, collaborative, client focused and low ego environment? We are looking for a ambitious and talented Senior/Lead Product Designer to work on our highest value and most challenging client engagements.
NTT DATA is a trusted global innovator, employing over 100,000 people in over 50 countries around the world. Despite our scale, we think and act like a start-up, approaching every challenge with creativity and precision. Our services range from Design, Consulting, Business Transformation to Software Engineering and Technology Innovation, and we serve a broad range of sectors.
Tangity is a global, leading user experience and technology design brand based in the heart of London. Part of the NTT DATA, we have a reputation for designing and building compelling digital solutions that help consumers and business users get things done – simply, beautifully, and effectively. Our award-winning creations have set new standards for clients such as across multiple sectors.
Product Designer will find an opportunity to work on designing world-class app experiences and beautifully crafted interfaces. You’d be joining our design team, working on every stage of the design process, from research to delivery.
We organise ourselves into cross-functional teams or squads, with each squad working together on a common goal. This role will be part of our design team within Tangity, which consists of 25 team members – made up of UX designers, visual designers, service designers and research.
- 4+ years of work experience designing digital products for web and mobile platforms.
- An insatiable passion for digital design and the latest trends.
- Strong visual skills, creative thinking and design background. Detail-oriented, always striving for quality and consistency.
- Strong portfolio (with web and mobile experience)
- You’re proficient with UI design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Framer X or XD.
- You’re proficient with prototyping tools, such as InVision, Axure, Marvel and Principle
- You understand the design process from start to finish, from helping to prep workshops and co-facilitate them, to user testing and UX research, to creating first class final designs and dev handover.
- You’re passionate about analysing data to make informed design decisions and to test your theories.
- You’re good in front of clients and stakeholders and create strong relationships.
The following would be a bonus:
- Knowledge of accessibility
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of coding (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience working with analytics