Client Server Ltd.
Client Server Ltd.
Are you a skilled Front End Developer seeking an opportunity to work with a modern tech stack on Greenfield projects?
You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role at an eCommerce payments solutions provider that has experienced great success in the last year and is growing as a result.
As a Front End Developer you will take ownership of projects within an Agile development environment, with a focus on Vue.js development to help evolve and scale the existing platforms as well as working on new Greenfield projects; you’ll be able to take project ownership and manage all aspects of the frontend stack to produce white labelled Progressive Web Applications and Websites of the highest quality for a broad range of big name retail clients.
You’ll collaborate with UI/UX Designers to ensure technical feasibility, optimise applications for speed and scalability and build reusable code and libraries as well as pro-actively analysing and making suggestions for improvements and as a senior team member, provide mentoring and support to more junior team members.
Location / WFH:
You’ll join the team two days a week in Billericay (free onsite parking), with flexibility to work from the other three.
- You have experience of mentoring with strong technical project and people leadership skills
- You’re also experienced with other web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, SASS; build technologies such as Webpack, Gulp and CLIs; REST APIs, GraphQL (you don’t need them all as you’ll be picking new things up on the job)
- You have a good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- You have experience of working on high performance / high traffic websites, eCommerce experience would be great
- You’re collaborative with good communication skills
Salary & benefits:
As a Front End Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Pizza days and other social events
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We’re an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.