About the Role
Working in a fast paced UX team, you’ll be primarily focussed on Next Online projects with cutting edge tools, processes and technology.
Whilst enhancing the Next brand through well considered, exceptional design, you’ll be responsible for creating hi-fidelity designs, interactive prototypes, supporting devs and ensuring quality.
Being part of the user experience team, you will have a passion for user centered design, working with user research, data scientists, and understanding customer behaviour to make informed design decisions.
– With at least 2 years’ impressive experience delivering digital products, and a degree in a web or graphic design field, you’ll have a portfolio filled with outstanding work and ideas.
– You’ll also have strong experience of designing for apps as well as web – all with a strong focus on user experience.
– You’ll have excellent knowledge of modern web standards, as well as being capable of bringing concepts to life.
– You’ll also have core experience in interaction design, wireframing, animation, working within brand guidelines and design systems.
– With a creative approach to solving problems and a natural flair for design, you’ll have good knowledge of industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision Studio, Miro, Adobe CC as well as some basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
– Able to relate design decisions to business strategy and research data
– You’ll also have excellent planning, time management and communication skills.
– Focused on seeing work through to completion with a strong eye for detail
-2 years experience delivering digital products and a degree in a web or graphic design field
– Experience of designing for apps as well as web
– Experience in interaction design, wireframing, animation
– Knowledge of modern web standards
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!