A well-funded start-up are looking for a Senior Developer (PHP & Laravel) to join their team of 5 as they grow to 10 over the next few months. Daily use of Laravel within platform development. How does it so far?Technical skills you’ll need
- Extensive experience developing APIs with Laravel.
- Expert understanding of Laravel framework, components, and tools.
- Integrating Laravel APIs with front-end frameworks like Vue.
- Strong grasp of API design principles, RESTful architectures, and web standards.
- Knowledge of PHP web server environments and optimization techniques.
- Experience of writing unit/feature/E2E tests.
- Experienced with version control (such as Git, GitHub).
- Good understanding of UI/UX principles and understanding of user and developer experience.
- Comfortable working in a fully remote role in the UK.
What you’ll be doingThe primary focus of this role is to maintain and build new feature releases for their in-house software products. These include a customer and staff CRM for managing mortgage & insurance applications; featuring a messaging system, reporting dashboard, document management and ID & credit checking services.You’ll be closely with their Lead Software Developer, UX/UI Designers and CTO, team collaboration and strong communication skills will be a significant requirement for this role. As a team, they adopt a friendly and positive focus, they always look for solutions with a ‘can do’ attitude and there’s a strong ‘no blame’ and supportive culture. You’ll also get to participate in daily development standup calls and play an active role in supporting the team with shared knowledge and experience.What you’ll get in returnA salary of up to £60K DOE + benefits. Flexible hours, generous pension and holiday. They really recognise a healthy work-life balance and this role will offer the opportunity to realise that by working fully remotely (UK only).What’s nextIf you have the right experience and are based in the UK, then please send your CV to Tareek asap!