Harvey Nash Plc
Harvey Nash Plc
Senior Content Designer | 6 months | Inside IR35 | Day rate – circa £425
Harvey Nash’s public sector client are currently looking to recruit a Senior Content Designer to join their team for a 6 month period. The client is based in Edinburgh however, the role will be hybrid.
- Work with minimal supervision to create and iterate content for end-to-end services that makes complex language and processes easy to understand and directs others in the pursuit of this as needed.
- Understands and implements as needed appropriate content styles and standards.
- Identifies, analyses, manages and monitors relationships with and between stakeholders, using evidence to explain decisions made and balancing competing priorities.
- Leads the design and implementation of content strategies, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Works with user researchers to understand users, identifying who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
- Prioritises and defines approaches to understanding user stories, guiding others in doing so, and proposes design approaches or services to meet these needs.
- Offers recommendations on the best content design tools and methods to use.
- Plan and develop content for required business areas
- Review content produced by others against digital standards and guidelines
- Participate in and/or support programme and project assurance activities
- Contribute to DDaT community such as by participating in events and reviewing processes, tools and guidance
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of planning and creating accessible user-centred content
- Proven experience in using data and user feedback to define and refine content
- Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in working with content publishing systems
- Extensive experience of content design working with GDS
This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.