Venesky-Brown’s client, a public sector organisation in Glasgow/Dundee, is currently looking to recruit 2 x Senior Content Designers for initial 6 month contracts with option to extend on a rate of £263/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances these roles will be a hybrid of working at home and the office.
– Work with minimal supervision to create and iterate content for end-to-end services that makes complex language and processes easy to understand and directs others in the pursuit of this as needed.
– Understands and implements as needed appropriate content styles and standards.
– Identifies, analyses, manages and monitors relationships with and between stakeholders, using evidence to explain decisions made and balancing competing priorities.
– Leads the design and implementation of content strategies, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met.
– Works with user researchers to understand users, identifying who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
– Prioritises and defines approaches to understanding user stories, guiding others in doing so, and proposes design approaches or services to meet these needs.
– Offers recommendations on the best content design tools and methods to use.
– Plan and develop content for required business areas
– Contribute to the development and maintenance of the organisation’s content strategy
– Participate in internal and external user research activities to develop an understanding of needs
– Contribute to DDaT community such as by participating in events and reviewing processes, tools and guidance
– Develop proficiency in the content management systems used to publish content to both internal and external audiences.
– Other duties as required by the organisation to support wider corporate activities
– Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of planning and creating accessible user-centred content
– Proven experience in using data and user feedback to define and refine content
– Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders
– Experience in working with content publishing systems
If you would like to hear more about these opportunities please get in touch.