Humanising Autonomy is a London-based startup that is building a global standard of how autonomous systems will interact with people.
We have developed a human intent prediction platform that is able to recognise and predict pedestrian and vulnerable road user behaviour in real-time. The technology understands the full range of human behaviour, and predicts numerous pedestrian behaviours and intentions across different environments using only visual cameras.
As a critical perception technology, the technology integrates with all levels of autonomy, including autonomous and human driven vehicles, for real-time accident and near miss prevention to improve safety, efficiency, and pedestrian interactions in different urban environments around the world. Our customers include multinational leaders in the automotive and mobility space across Europe, the US and Asia. with whom we are deploying our technology globally at a large scale.
About the role:
You will be part of the product team and responsible for ensuring our customers can build applications onto the Humanising Autonomy behavior AI platform by packaging our software into user friendly SDKs.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Taking our machine learning computer vision models to extract valuable insights.
- Package our software into user friendly SKD s, both to ship as cloud-based SDK products and for internal use in dashboarding demonstrations.
- Coaching junior developers
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 10+/- years programming experience
- Deep application experience on the cloud
- CI/CD tools, docker and ideally Kubernetes experience
- 3+/- python
- Experienced using Python frameworks (predominantly Django)
Nice to have:
- Experience with (Postgre)SQL and databases
- Experience with Machine Learning model inference
BSc/MSc degree with high level of Software Engineering (Computer Science, Engineering) or industry experience showing a similar level of thinking.
– On top of competitive salary and share options for all of our employees, our benefits are created with the aim to support you as a human being in all ways we can. That means we want to provide the best possible work environment, support your personal growth and wellbeing.
- Have a big say in how the Company runs itself
- Pension scheme
- Guarantee lots of plants in the office
- Annual personal development budgets
- Get any book you like
- Company coaching sessions
- Flexible working schedule
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6 months guaranteed paid parental leave (for both mums & dads! )
- Gym discounts
- Activism – flexible policy on working around protests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular activities to serve the planet
Working with a passionate team of designers, engineers, and social scientists to shape the future!
Our interview process consists of four steps and starts with a test, as we have realised this is the best and most honest way to see how you think.
- We send you a quick web app and PostgreSQL test for you to complete at home
- After our team has reviewed it we determine whether we progress you to next round
- Video interview with our tech team to discuss the test, the role
- Second (in person if possible) and final interview, to discuss any other questions and meet the team
Python, Docker, CI/CD, Kubernetes, WebAPIPython, CI/CD, Jira, Cloud Computing