As employee number 30 you will be working very closely with our team of deep learning engineers, and will be responsible for building an SDK from our deep learning models, for integration with different software stacks.The role would involve translating our current deep learning models, inject them into new kinds of hardware and package our algorithms into SDKs for our clients to use. You will have an interest in deep learning but your core skill will be writing code for multiple environments.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- C++ programming: 5 years
- STL: 2 years
- C++ Linux environment: 1 year
- Concurrent programming 2 years
Would be Useful:
- Python, and experience of integrating C++ with PythonInterest in AI / deep learning
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Experience with Graphics Hardware and Software
Qualifications:BSc/MSc degree with high level of Software Engineering (Computer Science, Engineering) or industry experience showing a similar level of thinking.
-On top of competitive salary and share options for all of our employees, our benefits are created with the aim to support you as a human being in all ways we can. That means we want to provide the best possible work environment, support your personal growth and wellbeing.
- Have a big say in how the Company runs itself
- Pension scheme
- Guarantee lots of plants in the office
- Annual personal development budgets
- Get any book you like
- Company coaching sessions
- Flexible working schedule
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6 months guaranteed paid parental leave (for both mums&dads! )
- Gym discounts
- Activism – flexible policy on working around protests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular activities to serve the planet
Working with a passionate team of designers, engineers, and social scientists to shape the future!
Our interview process consists of four steps and starts with a test as we have realised this is the best and most honest way to see how you think.
1. We send you a C++ test for you to complete at home
2. After our team has reviewed it we determine whether we progress you to next round
3. Video interview with our tech team to discuss the test, the role
4. Second (in person if possible) and final interview, to discuss any other questions and meet the team
C++, STL, Linux, PythonC++, STL, Linux, Python, Tensorflow, Computer Graphics