ReactJS Developer – ReactJS – Permanent – Hybrid – £90k
My client are currently going through a substantial growth period and are looking to for an experience ReactJS Developer to join an established Software Engineering department.
You will be engaged in multiple software engineering projects of varying sizes using modern technology to help create cutting-edge software applications and products. You will report to the Head of Change, and be responsible for the full end-to-end development of innovative products improving the life of pets and their owners working in multi-functional teams.
- Leading agile software development team between 7-9 and providing technical guidance and support.
- Discussing and translating technical issues with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across the business.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Ensure that every application undergoes testing for usability, robustness, and general reliability
- Extensive software development/software engineering background and familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools.
- Team leadership or mentoring – able to support developers of various abilities as this role is both a development and leadership role.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders is key to succeed in the role, as one of the main responsibility will be leading a talented team of proficient software developers taking the needs and wants from a variety of sources, turning them into specific tasks and ensuring each team member has an acceptable workload.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams (Designers, Engineers, Architects) within a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of web services including defining and developing RESTful APIs, working with different message formats i.e. JSON, XML
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) and database technology (e.g. MS SQL,PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience working within the Agile/DevOps framework and support CI/CD and containerization tooling (e.g. Azure pipelines, Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
If interested please apply to be immediately considered.