Danger Farms are a digital innovation studio, helping businesses to create more impactful digital products and services. We believe impactful products need more than just agile delivery, so we combine entrepreneurial strategy with the best that technology has to offer.
We build across a number of different platforms, including web2, mobile and web3. Here are just some of the products that we ve built recently:
- Blockchain 3D game, gamifying investment in Etherium (not yet launched)
- Heathcare simulation web app (not yet launched)
- The Nudge, a what s on mobile app guiding users around things to do London
- Hivemap, a web platform providing a unique UI visualisation of risk and requirements for those working in the construction industry
- Glide, our own business automation platform
Having grown the business over the last 8 years into a reliable technology partner to dozens of customers large and small, we are now looking to expand our team and offer – from idea inception through to product delivery and beyond.
Our aim is to become a significant player in the innovation space, and critical to this will be Product Design.
Our remit for the role is broad, because at the heart of an innovative team is the desire to solve the problem, not stick to what you re good at. So, we would like you to be able to take on some of the following responsibilities:
- Understand business and customer needs, through market analysis, customer interviews and other methods
- Facilitate workshops to gather insights and to consolidate viewpoints across the team
- Help define user requirements with others, that will form the basis of a product roadmap
- Demonstrate the user experience using storyboards, wireframes, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to gain insight into user behaviour
- Translate work into visually stunning and functional user interfaces
- Work with other team members to refine the UX/UI through constraints
- Prepare and present work to internal teams and key stakeholders
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and ambitious who has at least 5 years experience. You should have had exposure to lean workflows (agile, design sprints etc..), and have a proven history of taking a concept to delivery and beyond. Eventually the role might involve the creation, mentoring and management of a design team, but that is not a requirement at this time.
We are looking for someone with an abundance of skill and drive, who is a big thinker and a big builder in equal parts.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Value productivity and appreciate good tooling, best practices and processes
- Have an interest or understanding of technology, and the constraints it can pose on design
- Have strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Are a self-starter and want to make an impact on the business, not just within your role
Our perks include:
- Flexible Work Culture – Remote/Office friendly
- While we are currently entirely remote, it is our intention to return to at least some level of office presence. We are focused on bettering our UK and London-based team and culture, and so are looking to hire someone who is UK-based.
- The Working Wanderer
- Try working from somewhere else in the world – we ve had people clock in from California, Hungary, Spain, Israel and Vietnam either side of their holidays!
- Access to tech conferences and up-skilling
- Chance to speak at any conferences you might desire
- Company computer, free coffee, the usual stuff!
- Salary is on a case-by-case basis dependent on experience
- We ll mention our intentions right away so you aren t left guessing
- Great company name to confuse your friends and family with
If you enjoy a challenge, take huge pride in what you deliver, and want to shape a small company s direction, we would love to hear from you.
- Free Macbook
- Flexi-working (from anywhere in the world, not just the UK)
- Group events
- Have a real say in the company direction
- Intro Call – Determine whether it’s a good fit for both parties.
- Skills – Discuss the role and responsibilities in more detail, and show evidence of necessary skills
- Team Meet – Mutual will we be able to work together check
UI/UX, Product DesignUI/UX