Gold Group Ltd
Gold Group Ltd
Principal Outfit Engineer
Remote working – onsite presence in Glasgow once per month (for 2-3 days)
£50,000 – £55,000 + 10% company bonus
Pension contributions (up to 14% total), 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays, free shares, flexible working hours.
What the role of the Principal Outfit Engineer entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Outfit Engineer will include:
- Support and review the teams technical equipment specifications; develop designs in line with all specifications & standards, and coordinate with suppliers to ensure delivery to the agreed specification
- Line management of the engineering team (c. 6 individuals)
- Manage product safety hazards within area of responsibility
- Oversee the preparation of technical equipment specifications and co-ordinate with suppliers to ensure delivery to the agreed specification.
- Co-ordinate with systems engineers, detail designers and operations on the integration of outfit systems during design and build
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Outfit Engineer:
- Experience and knowledge of Marine Ship Outfit systems with the experience to support system and spatial integration issues with other disciplines.
- Experience of working with multiple project stakeholders at various levels
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience likely to be in a technology, engineering, or science related discipline.
- Proven experience of engineering or a defence related industry
- Experience writing and reviewing technical reports and specifications
To be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Outfit Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don’t miss out!