- The Web Developer will manage and improve the firms’ website, working closely with Back End and database developers and liaising with third-party web development company.
- Designing, building and maintaining the user interface for the product delivery areas of the website
- Optimising the responsiveness and compatibility across multiple browsers and devices
- Liaising with product stakeholders in developing a smooth and intuitive user experience
- Liaising with third party developer colleagues and designers.
- Building additional areas of the website
- Developing a testing/analytics platform for the product to include the use of google analytics and A/B testing
- Experience of leading website development projects
- Experience of setting up A/B testing or similar testing environment
- Google analytics experience.