Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Job ID: 12853
Location: Remote / Home Based
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting and growing Digital Marketing & Digital Technology Consultancy are looking to bring in a Motion Graphics Designer to join their talented team of digital professionals, a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business with a global presence and an impressive roster of multinational enterprise clients.
They are happy for someone to work remotely, kitting you out with all the latest tech equipment and also happy for someone to work in their London offices, or a combination of both – the choice is yours.
The role will be working across two of their biggest global client accounts, as a Motion Graphics Designer you will be hands on with animation, motion graphics and video editing and be involved with planning workflows, creative direction and concepting.
- After Effects.
- Premiere Pro
- Cinema4D or 3DS Max or similar
Key Skills & Experience
- You will have excellent technical knowledge in creating motion graphics and animation pieces
- Actively involved with concepting and the creative direction with clients.
- You have basic audio editing skills
- You must have experience in motion graphics animation and naturally work in an organised way, be highly creative, and be able to think of several ways of creatively tackling a challenge.
- An understanding to design for 360 environments
- You will be accustomed to working with and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain exemplary standards of quality
- Working effectively and efficiently across a number of projects
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as remote interviews are taking place immediately.