Are you an expert in Motion Graphics? Reed Marketing and Creative need you!
We are partnered with a leading organisation in the consumer goods industry who are looking for a Midweight Motion and Graphic Designer. You must be an expert when it comes to video editing and ideally have experience developing video adverts. This a great opportunity to join a leading brand and aid them in developing a new entertainment channel.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Lead to comprehend project requirements. Interpret creative briefs and translate them into compelling visual solutions.
- Efficiently manage supplied and final assets to ensure organised workflow.
- Edit video, audio and animate content using Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Enhance and refine content to meet quality standards and creative vision.
- Strong Photoshop skills. Develop finished static art pieces for use across various platforms.
You must have:
- Proven experience in graphic design, with a focus on video, animation, and static art creation.
- Proficiency in Premier Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop is essential.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of video, animation, and static art projects.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering visually stunning content. Strong editing skills are greatly valued.
- Ability to research current streaming industry trends to enable an accurate comprehension of the briefs and expected outcomes.
- 8% pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised canteen with brilliant food from onsite chefs
Apply today to be considered! You will be required to submit your portfolio of relevant work following your application.