Job Title: Lead UX Designer.
Company: One of the world’s largest mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) within the B2C telecommunications sector.
Location: London, with some scope for flexible working from home.
Salary: £75k – £100k + 10% Bonus + Benefits.
About this B2C telecommunications company
Fantastic opportunity for a Lead UX Designer with graphic design skills to join one of the world’s largest mobile virtual network operators within the B2C telecommunications sector. With a revenue of more than two billion euros, you will be part of an international company that is significantly growing and taking a leading step in digital transformation and investing strongly on a new digital first suite of products and services. As a Lead UX Designer, you’ll join their exciting UX design team in Central London, in a very lively area with multiple popular shops and pubs, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is a well-known and successful telecommunications company for a Lead UX Designer to be part of one of the biggest mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) around the globe.
About the Lead UX Designer role
As a Lead UX Designer in a B2C telecommunications company, you will be a senior key player in a team that is growing fast. This B2C telecommunications company provides products and services across different platforms like websites, e-commerce or mobile applications, so as a Lead UX Designer, you will be responsible for the below:
- Making the end-to-end design process: Concepting, interaction design, wireframing, prototyping and designing the visuals across app, e-commerce and web platforms.
- Facilitating and/or driving stages of the innovation design process. Rapid ideation (Sketching, White-boarding, etc).
- Collaborating with Engineering and business leaders in agile and iterative product development.
- Being comfortable with balancing MVP approach with best practices – making trade-offs to evaluate quickly while still delivering real value and polished thinking and deliverables.
- Managing a team of maximum 5 people.
You’ll be an experienced Lead UX Designer with a solid background in UX design for websites, e-commerce or mobile applications. Also, you’ll need deep fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools and Wireframing software for this B2C telecommunications company.
Skills and experience needed for the Lead UX Designer:
- Strong experience building the UX Design for B2C brands, ideally within telecommunications, mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) or retail.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools (Sketch/Figma/Adobe) and Wireframing software.
- Experience with the end-to-end design process. Interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates UX design strategies and core craft skills across a variety of client categories and design formats and methodologies.
- Experience managing people.
For more information about the Lead UX Designer role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at or call . Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.